Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wordpress Auto Post Plugin Tools For Automated Blogging

It was not too long that using article scraper tools was frowned upon in the internet marketing business. These older generation tools typically required more technical skills than the average person could muster and were very difficult to use. Not only that, but the quality of the 'scraping' was inconsistent resulting in very unstable results and typically not worth the hassle.

As technology has progressed - and now with technologies such as web services and xml - content from websites across the internet is now available in much more structured and clean integration. This has led to a proliferation of new solutions which automatically generate content for blogs and as more competition comes onto the market, the better these solutions are getting.

This technology has hit the market so fast that many internet marketers have still yet to understand how important these tools could be to their business. To those bloggers that struggle every day or every few days to pump out new content, you should consider one of these Wordpress auto post tools to help fill in the gap on those days you just do not feel like writing.

In fact, to me, that is the single largest benefit because some days I just can not figure out what to write because I have writers block. Other days I can be too busy with noremal every day life. That is when these auto post plugin tools really provide value.

The way that I configure my auto blog plugin is to generate one article per day on a keyword relevant term that I want to target. So every day, at a randomized time, I have a highly targeted keyword article generated by the autoblogger software. And better yet, the automatic blog post that is generated by the auto post plugin software includes my affiliate ID's for products that the software found that were also keyword relevant.

I could write a book about all the benefits that Wordpress auto post plugin software provides, because in my opinion, these products have now levelled the playing field for many internet marketers who struggled with content.





No comments:

Post a Comment