Monday, December 31, 2012

DIY Computer Repair - Computers

Computer Repair is a multi billion dollar industry and growing each day. Most people like me have spent hundreds of dollars on computer repair over the years and felt the frustration of paying those excessive fees. Calling a computer technician is like calling a plumber, generally there are checkout fees and an hourly rate. I have never paid under $200.00 dollars for repairs.

A couple of years ago my computer began to run slow so I solicited the advice of a computer technician who indicated that I needed to update my RAM. I spoke to one of the computer technician's at work and was advised that I could upgrade the RAM myself. I was terrified of computers and said "NO" I can't. The technician gave me a step by step diagram and instructions. I nervously got started and viola it was so easy. I got the bug and started to do more things on my own. The one thing that the technician said was the guts of a computer is not very complex, once you open up the computer there is a very specific layout. The main components of a computer are:

The Processor - whether single core, dual core, or quad core, the processor is the main chip that drives the computer.

The Hard Drive - the hard drive is where all the computer's files are stored, including user data like photos or music, and files needed to run programs.

The RAM - stands for Random Access Memory. It is a particular type of memory that the computer needs in order to run itself.

I have learned that often times computer repair technicians over complicate computer repairing so they can charge enormous fees. Most problems can be fixed within 30 minutes or less. I came across the DIY computer repair-book and it was one of the best investments I ever made. If you have some knowledge about computer repair then this e-book will be an added asset; if you know absolutely nothing about computer repair, it is great for beginners because it provides comprehensive step by step instructions, with Over 30 color illustrations on how to:

*Trouble shoot and isolate a problem.

*Remove and replace hard drives.

*Speed up your computer.

*Remove a virus.

*Fix Keyboard errors.

*Repair mouse failure.

*Repair the cause of a boot failure.

*Fix internet connection problems and more.

Although this e-book may seem pricey, the cost of one technician visit could double the cost of the e-book. My computer repair knowledge has been greatly enhanced by this e-book and it has enabled me to resolve computer problems for my family and friends.

The computer repair e-book was written by a computer repair technician who has a degree in Computer Engineering. He stated that most of the computer repair jobs are simple tasks that his clients could have done themselves if someone had just given them an ABC process and step by step instructions. He decided to write an e-book in a simple format with all of the technical terms explained in everyday language to show how easy most computer repairs really are.

You will have an opportunity to test the e-book for 60 days with a money back guarantee.





No comments:

Post a Comment