Saturday, August 9, 2014

Help support the lifeonbitcoin project.

Just a few minutes ago, I donated to the lifeonbitcoin.com project.  This project is about a couple that are engaged to get married and they plan to live exclusively on bitcoin for 3 months.  They are going to document their entire experience on film. I though it would be cool and interesting to see how this turns out.  That's the reason for my donation.  What will be your reason?

Like this post? Tip me with bitcoin!

1BzcwV2cWykXDQQgPdBd4gpbwiB8JYLv31
If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider tipping me using bitcoin. If you want learn all about bitcoin, please see letstalkbitcoin.com/learn. Do you need bitcoin? Get them from Coinbase.com




Read More... [Source: Michael Pair - Trading, Music, Life..]

No comments:

Post a Comment