Friday, January 27, 2012

How Long Would It Take To Fix Your Unorganized iTunes By Hand? - Computers - Software

It would take an extremely long time that's how long it would take if you had to fix your iTunes yourself and by hand. Especially, if you had 100 thousand mp3s in your iTunes library like me it would be a daunting task to take on. It's something that can easily take you weeks if not months to fix your iTunes songs in your iTunes library. Even if you had 50 thousand or even 25 thousand mp3s in your iTunes music library, it would still take a really long time to fix your iTunes songs. It's because all of the fixing you would need to do all is done by typing, finding, typing finding and adding the information to your songs that need to be fixed. It's just not a project you want to be doing by hand.

Here's what you might have to fix if your iTunes is disorganized.

If you had to find album artwork for your mp3s and them to your songs.If you had to correct incorrectly spelled or misspelled songs.If you had to fix genres or add genres that are missing.If you had to remove all the duplicate and triplicate or quadruple songs you had in iTunes.If you had to add missing artists names.If you had to find missing years in your songs info.If you had to find misspelled album names in your iTunes collection.If you had to correct the misspelled artist names in your iTunes collection.

All of these problems can take you a really long time to fix and I think if you did these fixes by hand you would eventually give up and not finish the job. At that point you would have an even messier iTunes Music Library. So I think you need a powerful software program that can do it for you automatically while you go and enjoy listening to your iPod and let the powerful program run and fix your messy unorganized iTunes problems you have in your iTunes collection. It's about time that you fixed your iTunes and enjoy your music like it's meant to be enjoyed. And now you can enjoy your iTunes once you run this powerful software program to fix it all for you automatically.

Once I ran this awesome program trusted by industry professionals on my computer my iTunes has never been the same. I enjoy my music in my iTunes even more and I'm especially, loving, listening to my music in Cover Flow mode with all my beautiful album cover artwork present in my iTunes. That's the best way. I have also connected my big iTunes library to my big 24" iMac and the album artwork just pops. It's so awesome!!! Loving the artwork so much.

Then all my songs were fixed too. The song information is all, correct. The artists names were spelled correctly, the album names were all correctly spelled too, the years were all right. Now I know when an album was released rather than having to look it up on the internet. What more can I ask for? It's exciting that it's cleaned up so nicely. On top of that I was able to indicate all my duplicate and triplicate tracks. Once they were indicated I created a folder on my desktop and dragged them and backed them up in the folder. Once I did that I backed them up on DVD-R's and later I deleted them from iTunes never having those duplicates get in the way! And once I did that it opened up so much room. I had like 7 or so gigabytes of duplicates. When you have 5 or so mp3s of one song from one artist that can really add up.

I'm in love with my iTunes again! This really works and I highly recommend it to anyone who has a messy iTunes library. Once it's fixed you'll be in love with your iTunes again!

On top of that when I sync my music to my iPhone or iPod or iPad I can really enjoy the music on the go. For once I know who the artist I'm listening to or which album the song came from. I have all the beautiful album covers with me now no grey music notes in place of the beautiful album covers and it's like you have the best jukebox along with you with only your favorite songs. It's awesome!

Fix Your iTunes Now!With Real Networks Rinse!!



No comments:

Post a Comment