Friday, March 22, 2013

Social Bookmarking Automation comment on the blog software - Marketing - Social Marketing

Dear friends,

Before you begin, let me tell you something right away.

I hate Web Promotion. I hate more than you, and I always have.

promotion on the Web is all about and get links to sites traffic. You can build one million quality sites, but without proper web promotion, you will never see money coming in

Most web promotion tactics have one thing in common - trying to rank high in search engine results. In the old days, I loved to submit my sites to hundreds of link directories. It worked like magic until the search engines change their algorithms.

Then, the next big thing was Blog and Ping. It was one of the system's most powerful web promotion. I could easily my indexed pages in a couple of hours and high rank in search engines.

But once again, the search engines see it coming, and therefore it is now very difficult to classify websites on its search engine, based on the blog and ping.

Article submission is one of the methods I used. However, although it is still a very effective traffic generating tactic, it is also very time consuming.

I spent thousands on SEO tools and even hired an SEO expert. I spent hours doing Search Engine Optimization on and off site. I saw some traffic occasionally, but the numbers are not something I'm proud.

I thank you for the search engines and spent more time and money I could win!

I was desperate for a solution generating real traffic. I needed to be able to quickly get traffic! To my luck, I found the answer to my pain even web promotion.

"With social bookmarking, you can tap into an unlimited supply of targeted trafficHigh quality backlinks and free! "

You might have heard all the buzz about the term social bookmarking.

What is Social Bookmarking & Why is it so powerful and so different from other web promotion tactics?

Social bookmarking sites are essentially sites "links create a bookmark file and store (links that take one to a specific website). Millions of visitors flood cons of these social bookmarking sites to find information.

So the idea of bookmarking is to post links to your web page from these social bookmarking websites. You must specify some keywords (we call it the Strategy) which categorize your bookmark.

This allows others to search and even vote for your favorites. Social Bookmarking is in a league of its own because of its ability to generate traffic by sharing links. Social Bookmarking Automation





No comments:

Post a Comment