Friday, June 27, 2014

Viral Video Secrets - Internet

Let me share some viral video secrets that video master's use to get their videos to go viral very quickly. Viral marketing is simply a marketing technique that uses pre- existing social networking to produce increases in brand awareness and other marketing objectives through self replicating viral process like a spread of a virus or computer virus and viral video marketing is use of video sites like YouTube to obtain your objectives.

1.Incorporating catchy intros, and other elements of designI used to set up videos in YouTube in a very basic form, meaning I would just capture the video with my camcorder, digital camera or utilizing my Adobe Captivate application and would not do any editing to improve the video. It took me around 50-60 uploads in YouTube to understand that I was doing it all wrong. I wasn't getting any close to the results I wanted and I badly wanted to figure out where I was going wrong. Finally, after a lot of brain storming I figured it out. Technically one of my colleagues helped me but let me take the credit for it. I always knew content is important, but, underestimated the role 'infotainment' in my videos. An Intro that can catch your audience off guard immediately creates a hypnotic effect that actually keeps them glued to the video. You can apply the same to new music, marketing videos, and well almost any thing that you can think of.Now that I have learned the lesson a very h ard way, rely on video editing software every time I upload a video to the internet. With video editing software I can include additional graphics and promotional elements like a call to action button, Opt-in Forms or buttons to redirect the viewers to my website. It is a very handy in-thing for online marketers who wish to make their presence felt virally. 2.Sharing a truly interesting and unique message :I think everybody knows this, but most often misses the essence of the same. As with several other kind of marketing be it online or offline, it is very rarely that you'll discover an internet video that totally stands out relative to the worth and degree of the message it offers. Before deciding to make a video, it is essential to consider these questions:

- Who is your target audience? - What will be its impact? - Is it different from what's been there already?

Viral video secrets comes down to targeting a specific audience you want your presence felt and delivering an unique and gripping message that is useful to them.

These viral video secrets can definitely make your product or website see the limelight





No comments:

Post a Comment