Friday, September 27, 2013

Working With A Personal Injury Attorney In Norwalk - Family

I remember the first time working with a personal injury attorney Norwalk. It was a dog bite case while driving for a big package deliver company. While out delivering packages this one dog who was always loose roaming the streets sneaked up behind me and gave me the dog death bite on the back of my leg. I remember being so mad that I marched up to the door of the dog owner's house and banged on it till I woke them up. It was early in the morning. As soon as they answered the door, I told them I was going to take legal matters into my own hands and find a good personal injury lawyer to take my case. They were worried.

I didn't know any personal injury Attorney Norwalk, so I asked around. There was a buddy I worked with who also had a personal injury dog bite case a year or two earlier. We talked a bit and I asked if he knew a good law firm one that would take my personal injury case. He said he used a law firm that had the best personal injury lawyers in the state. They not only handled dog bite cases but all cases involving car accidents, medical malpractice, truck accidents and about anything else you could imagine. Since he had a dog bite case too and got about $80,0000 out of it, I decided to use the Attorneys he recommended.

I called the personal injury Attorney Norwalk that he suggested. The lawyer I spoke to was nice and friendly, as friendly as lawyers go, I guess. After explaining my dog bite case, over the phone, he asked that I come down to the law firm for a visit. I was impressed with the law firm office. He carried himself well and was a very respected Attorney with the firm. In fact, he was the Mayor of the city. I felt like my legal case was in good hands.

We sat and talked for a while. He didn't ask for any upfront money like I expected most lawyers to do. In fact, the attorney mentioned that if he didn't win the legal case, I wouldn't have to pay a dime to his law firm. It seemed like a deal I couldn't refuse. He assured me that he had handled many difficult accidents and injuries cases and this case was no different from the others.

I felt much better about this particular personal injury Attorney Norwalk. He said dog bite cases are a breeze to win. Dogs should not be out on the streets without a leash anyway. Immediately, I started dreaming of big dollars like the $80,000 my friend one from his dog bite case, but I didn't want to seem greedy. Strumming up the courage, I asked the personal injury Attorney, how much we could get out of the legal case. He said $5,000 seemed about right for a personal injury case of this magnitude. $5,000 was no $80,000 but it still sounded good to me. The lawyer said that his share would be about 30% of the take. It seemed a bit high, but I guessed that it was easy money anyway. I came away happy. As I think back on my personal injury case, I wouldn't mind getting bitten again for that kind of money.

Key: 423679c2655ed935249aaf88eda7d92c





No comments:

Post a Comment